Summer is almost upon us, with most of our fellow political scientists either in the process of giving finals, grading finals, or submitting final grades. I can see the Promised Land. We’re almost to summer, guys.
So, here are the
7 Things I’m Going to Accomplish This Summer:
- Finish my APSA paper. Okay, okay. START my APSA paper.
- Get an article out for review. I’m like thisclose to finishing this article up. Just a few more tables and I’m good to go.
- Start a new article. I’ve had ideas cooking all semester, and I haven’t had a chance to actually get any of them on paper.
- Work on that new course prep. I’m finally getting to teach the course I’ve been begging to teach for years this fall. Which means I need to actually write it.
- Revise curriculum requirements. The committee that I shouldn’t have volunteered for has been slacking. Summer will be the time to catch up.
- Read more political science. Pretty sure I haven’t picked up a journal since my second baby was born.
- Get that July conference presentation ready. I forgot I submitted to that conference. Probably need to figure out what I’m going to say.
hahahaha guys. I’m totally kidding. Let me write the real list:
Thing I’m Going to Accomplish This Summer: